MIND - MINDFULNESS Edition 1 NFT from Gregory & Angie Burns' Mindfulness painting series, limited edition only.
THE BELOW COMEX OFFERS HAVE EXPIRED, STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT LAUNCH. SUBSCRIBE TO ATRENDSTORE TO GET NFT DEALS
This artwork is a husband and wife collaboration merging Gregory’s painting and Angie’s photography!
Edition 1 NFTs LIMITED-Time offer at USD 98.00
- Assorted Colored
- Assorted Frame
- NFT Artworks will be randomly Allocated
COMEX BONUSES :
Apply for only COMEX or Online PURCHASE from 1st - 4th September 2022
- One Sighted Print on archival paper (20x20cm) of Mindfulness NFT Collection (worth US $100)
- One 1-to-1 Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) 15 mins session (worth US$150)
- One Metaverse Foundation Program (worth US$399)
- Gas Fees Absorbed for only Comex purchase
- Minting in October 2022, Utilities Start NOW!
What it means for Collectors & Buyers
Buyers or collectors can establish the uniqueness of the work supported by a verifiable ownership history and transaction values. This allows them to make a more informed decision on the Artwork on display, including its user interest in an open marketplace. Having a verifiable and tamper-proof ownership record would also mean better resale opportunities without being constrained by re-establishing the work's authenticity. Several points of consideration include, but are not limited to:
Verifiable Ownership of Artwork
- Financially support the Artists you like
- Track of historical transactions to validate the value
- Provable provenance of the Artwork (Physical or Digital)
What it means to Artists
With NFTs, every Artist can stamp their signatures on their works in a tamper-proof manner, thus avoiding any misrepresentation or future issues of creative rights over their works. Further, it also supports them to know the sale history of their works and track provenance for any unclaimed royalties for the created works.
More importantly, for Digital Artists, it allows them to mark their original creation without compromising its true value potential given its medium of display.