"SWIMMING" from the SPORTS ART collection: Lifting their arm out of the water, the swimmer slices forward through the pool. If they are fast enough, they swim away with a medal!
HANG it. SEE it. Be INSPIRED by it!
Saluting the athlete in all of us, internationally acclaimed artist and Paralympic Gold Medalist Gregory Burns expresses the Power of the Human Spirit galvanized by sports in his recent series, “Sports Art”.
Burns is the recipient of the 2016 Sports Artist of the Year Award and his art was featured in the ‘Olympic Agora’ throughout the Tokyo Olympic Games. Burns competed in the 1992, 1996 and 2000 Paralympic Games as a member of the USA Paralympic Swim Team, capturing numerous medals while breaking four world records.
LIMITED EDITION Giclee Prints on Canvas
- Canvas - 100% Acid Free, white matt, 380gsm, cotton canvas.
Ink - Fade-resistant, Epson pigment ink.
- Hand Enhanced - Each Giclee print is hand embellished by the artist Gregory Burns.
- Signed & Numbered – Each fine art limited edition Giclee is signed and numbered by the artist, certifying its authenticity and approval.
- Limited Quantities – Each image is limited to a series of 25 prints.
- Artistic Embellishment – The Artist will enhance each print with any number of techniques such as: personal sketches, gold leaf, color glazes and/or gel medium.
- 100% Authentic – Every print includes an official Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist.
- Finishing - The finished Giclee will have a 2.5 inch neutral grey border around the image for Gallery stretching onto wooden stretcher bars (wooden stretcher bars NOT Included).
- Shipping - Finished Giclees will be rolled in a sturdy tube and shipped with a trackable courier number.
Please note that each Giclee is produced individually by hand and shipped internationally, so please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your understanding.
Height x Width: 30 x 30 inches / 76.2 x 76.2 cm
“What are Limited Edition, Hand Embellished Giclee Prints?”
GICLEES are printed using archival museum quality pigments on 380 gsm art canvas. After printing, the Artist's hand embellishes each Giclee. “EMBELLISHING” refers to painting over an area of the image by applying brush strokes and enhancing the color. Adding thick clear acrylic medium and some light glazes of color increases the texture on the surface and deepens the color. This extra dimension makes each Giclee look more like an original painting but at a fraction of the cost. And as Gregory has signed, numbered and added his unique handy-work to each Giclee, no two artworks are the same.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!